This system contains everything required to control through train vacuum brakes, commonly used on 7 1/4" gauge passenger carrying railways. Just connect two wires to a battery and you're away!
It consists of two parts:
- The pump module is used to create a vacuum, releasing the train brakes.
- The control module allows you to operate the brakes with a valve to apply/release the brakes. It also has a gauge to show you the system pressure, all mounted on a bracket which can be fastened to the pump module or fitted separately to a riding truck in your preferred position.
- Operating voltage: 12V DC-
- Max current draw: 3A
- vacuum pipe connection: 1/4" barb
- Power cables included with pre-crimped 6.3mm spade connections to suit a small lesiure battery.